A&J Communication Consultants S.L. is a Spanish-based limited Company. A&J Communication Consultants S.L. takes personal data protection very seriously to ensure compliance with the legal requirements set out in the Regulation 2016/679 on General Data Protection and Directive 2002/58/EC.
What data do we collect?
A&J Communication Consultants collects personal identification information (including name, position, employer, work address, phone number; or any other data that you provide to us voluntarily).
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide A&J Communication Consultants with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Fill-in our forms, write to us, phone us and submit us any questions or inquiries.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
A&J Communication Consultants may also receive your data indirectly from any clients who hire our services or request a quote as well as third parties who refer you to our website/email.
How will we use your data?
A&J Communication Consultants collects your data in order to:
- Process your order.
- Inform you about any question you submit to us and provide you with any information you request.
- Keep a record of our correspondence.
- Improve your browsing experience and to establish anonymous statistics regarding the quality of the website.
- Manage our business relationship with you, including accounting, litigation and legal proceedings, the recovery or transfer of receivables and the protection of our rights in general.
- Additionally, your data may be used to comply with applicable regulations, to respond to requests or claims from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence, or to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or our entities.
A&J Communication Consultants will not share your data with any third companies so that they offer you their products and services unless you specifically ask us to do so. However, A&J Communication Consultants S.L. may disclose your personal data to subcontractors such as IT systems providers, sound technicians, other translation or interpreting companies and freelancers, cloud service providers, database providers and consultants.
How do we store your data?
A&J Communication Consultants will not store your data for longer than legally permitted and necessary for the related processing purposes. The storage period depends on the type of personal data, the purposes and the applicable law and therefore varies per use.
Typically, we store our client’s personal data for as long as the client is using our Services or for as long as we have another purpose to do so and, thereafter, for no longer than is required or permitted by law or necessary for internal reporting and reconciliation purposes.
We erase personal data after the above described storage period or when the user requests us to erase his/her personal data.
A&J Communication Consultants would like to send you blog news and articles related to our business. If you agreed to receive these articles, you may always opt out at a later date.
What are your data protection rights?
A&J Communication Consultants would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request A&J Communication Consultants for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that A&J Communication Consultants correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request A&J Communication Consultants to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that A&J Communication Consultants erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that A&J Communication Consultants restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to A&J Communication Consultants’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that A&J Communication Consultants transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com